• 16 oz ground turkey
• 2 tbsp Cilantro & Roasted Onion EVOO
• 2 tsp Jalapeño White Balsamic
• 2 tbsp Garlic EVOO
• 1 grey squash, large diced
• 1 zucchini, large diced
• 1 red bell pepper, ¼ diced
• ½ cup black beans
• ½ cup yellow corn
• 12 oz cauliflower rice, par cooked
• ½ cup grape tomatoes
• chives for garnish, thinly sliced
• Chipotle EVOO drizzle for smokey spice flavor
Place ground turkey, both EVOOs and jalapeño balsamic in non stick cooking pan with salt and pepper on medium heat. Cook until meat is
cooked through and place in a bowl.
In the same pan add both EVOO to coast pan then add squash, zucchini and red bell pepper. Cook for 7 mins then add black beans, yellow corn,
cauliflower rice and grape tomatoes. Cook for an additional 6 mins then add ground turkey back into the pan and mix well.
Check seasoning. Add salt and pepper to liking.
Serve and garnish with fresh chives and chipotle EVOO.