1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 c. sugar
1 c. finely shredded unpeeled zucchini (do not squeeze or dry shredded zucchini)
1/4 c. Olive Gourmet Eureka Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. lemon zest
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. lemon zest
*glaze can be doubled if desired
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl combine sugar, zucchini, olive oil, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
3. Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture; stir just until combined.
4. Spoon batter into greased bread pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and set.
6. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 min, then remove from pan and cool completely.
7. Once cool, combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over bread.