4 large unpeeled baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
9 bacon slices, cooked crispy & crumbled
1/2 cup green onions sliced
1/8 cup Olive Gourmet Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil, (plus more for greasing)
1/4 cup Olive Gourmet Aged Tangerine Balsamic
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4" slices and lightly oil both sides of potatoes with Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil(an oil spritzer works great!)
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While potatoes are baking combine cheese, bacon and green onion.
- In a medium bowl combine Extra Virgin Olive Oil and balsamic, mix until well combined.
- Remove potatoes from oven and brush each potato slice with oil/balsamic mixture and top with cheese mixture.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese melted.
Makes approximately 48 potato slices.